Questions for Izza:
1. Name: Izza Virani
2. Grade: 9th
3. Music show name: All in All
4. Music taste: pretty much anything but I listen to a lot of indie pop, rock, and KPOP and jpop
5. Favorite band - Day6
6. Favorite song - Neverending Story (Story That Won’t end) by Stray Kids
7. Hobbies(and why you enjoy that hobby) - I love writing and songwriting, baking, and reading. As someone who thinks a lot, writing has always helped me organize and separate my thoughts and feelings. Songwriting specifically just helps me organize my emotions and feelings. I love baking because I love desserts so much and I find it so therapeutic and distressing.
8. Favorite food and why - I have so many but probably bibimbap.
9. Favorite free time thing to do - I like to write lyrics or hang out with my family and friends.
10. Three words that describe you - Ambitious, Goofy, Empathetic
11. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? - I fell in love with Tokyo and Japan when I visited last year, so I would love to travel around the rest of Japan as well.
12. If you had a super power, what would it be? - I would like to be able to see into the future. Perhaps not all the time but at least in pivotal moments.
13. If you could buy anything in the world what would it be? - Hmmm, I’d love to buy a really nice house somewhere near a beach, and then invest most of it. The rest I’d probably use to buy some personal things I have always wanted.
14. If you could live anywhere where would you live? - I’d live in Tokyo because I find the fashion so interesting and I find Japanese culture so interesting.
15. What’s your favorite movie/tv show? - My favorite movie is probably 1917 or Inception.
16. If you could time travel, what time would you go to? - I’d love to go back to the Victorian era because of all the amazing ideas and innovations from people such as Charles Darwin and Alexander Graham Bell, and I loved the architecture in this time period as well. Another time period would be the 1970s, because I personally feel as though their is something special and unique about music from this decade.
WNTH was one of the first high school radio stations in the country. Today, the "Voice of New Trier" showcases various programming ranging from music to sports and podcasts.
The station can be found on the dial in the North Shore area on 88.1 FM.
We broadcast 24/7, 365 days a year from our studio at the Winnetka campus!
Students enrolled in the WNTH Radio Board elective course serve as board members and manage the station under supervision of Mr. Syrek. The elective course is available through the English Department and can be taken by any Winnetka student up to three years as WNTH Radio Board 1, 2 and 3.
For more info contact Mr. Syrek: email@example.com
**CURRENT MUSIC SHOWS**
-hosted by Juliette Rechtin
WEDNESDAY@ 4 p.m.
"The Big Listen"
-hosted by Ella White
WEDNESDAY@ 5 p.m.
-hosted by Matthew Williams
WEDNESDAY @ 6 p.m.
"All In All"
-hosted by Izza Virani & Raina Patel
FRIDAY @ 2 p.m.
"Fridays on Shuffle"
-hosted by Rami Afifi
FRIDAY @ 4 p.m.
When shows aren't airing = tune in any time to listen to our rotation of the classics & all the latest hits!
"Plan A" - hosted by Carter Walsh & Mitch Krueger
WNTH is seeking students who would like to join our station's club and host pre-recorded podcasts, music-based, sports, and general talk shows. We'll provide all of the necessary software and gear so that you can record from home!